I started in 2009 to teach myself the skills to create websites and to learn the basics for HTML, PHP, CSS and MySQL. From the beginning it was important for me to develop the websites independently from the first line of code to have the greatest possible flexibility for creative ideas. That's why all my websites and projects are self-designed unique pieces. In the following I would like to present my active projects as public websites as well as my private and past projects:
- April 2017 – today: uebungsaufgaben.eu (in cooperation with Dr. Martin Guttmann) - Dynamically generated math exercises for practice with solutions and calculation paths, especially for basic arithmetic operations, fractions, and linear and quadratic functions - 29,000 clicks and 292,000 impressions per year at Google (state of 11/2022).
- February 2016 – today: dawum.de - Election polls for federal and state elections with analysis, history and chronicle in bar, pie, map and line charts - 2.4 million clicks, 16.1 million impressions per year and position 6 of the search results at Google (state of 11/2022).
- January 2012 – today: philipp-guttmann.de - Study material, lecture protocols, review courses and definitions for law studies, as well as study material and tutoring for school - 101,000 clicks and 2.5 million impressions per year at Google (state of 11/2022).
- December 2020 – today: Website for documenting, evaluating and graphically displaying all individual and regular income and expenses for accounting purposes, as well as the shares, ETFs and funds held, including the display of the daily current deposit value.
- October 2020 – today: Website for organizing and planning game nights with integrated voting function for the card game Werewolf.
- July 2010 – December 2015: hardwarereports.de - News as well as test reports, articles and manuals from the topics computer and hardware.